I’ve created a bucket list awhile ago back in 2008 and just thought I would share my dreams and goals with you. Some people create a bucket list because they are dying; I made one because I want to live. A bucket list is not about dying but about living.
If you don’t have a bucket list, I highly recommend you to create one. It costs absolutely nothing to create one. How long does it take? Probably 15 minutes to an hour, or more if you get really caught up in the writing like me. (: What do you stand to gain? Significant clarity and focus on what you want from your life. If you have already written your bucket list before like I did, take this opportunity to look over it. See if there are new items you want to add-on and if there is, then take this time to add them in.
- Go skydiving
- Go to Australia
- Read & Own all of Francine Rives books
- Meet Francine Rivers & Deanne Bray
- American dream – get a college degree, get a job, get married, have kids….
- Learn to solve a big Rubik’s cube
- See the Northern Lights
- Dance the Tango w/ someone special
- Learn to surf
- Ride, kiss, and swim with a dolphin
- Be part of a flash mob
- Visit the Seven Natural Wonders of the World:
- Attend an Ellen DeGeneres show
- Help someone in need/ Make a difference in someone’s life
- Learn Sign Language
- Visit all 50 states
- Go Zip-lining
- Go to the airport with a bag packed and pick a random weekend adventure
- Attend an NBA & NFL game
- Complete at least 2 bucket list adventures for others
Also if you have not heard of the show “The Buried Life” you should definitely watch it. It’s about Four regular guys on a mission to complete a list of ‘100 Things To Do Before You Die’ and to help and encourage others to go after their own lists. They have some pretty great ideas as well.
So what’s on your Bucket List?