A very kind blogger was amazing enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! This award works to give recognition to bloggers with under 200 – 2000 followers. This is a way for bloggers (such as myself) to get recognition for all the hard work they put into keeping a blog. The meaning of the word: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet!? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. I have been nominated by Signed by SL, so don’t forget to go and check out her wonderful blog!
What are the Rules?
You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Questions asked by the previous Blogger
What is your favorite high-end beauty product?
▪ I have many favorite beauty products but one of my favorites is the RMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up. It’s simple and natural and blends so well! It gives you a little bit of coverage while looking as though your face has no makeup on it.
If you could only use 1 beauty product, what would it be?
▪ So tough! But if I could only use one product it would be mascara. My face is pretty clear for the most part with a few acne spots here and there once in a while. I like mascara because it makes me feel more awake and I like my eyelashes to pop.
What are your top 5 foundations?
I don’t really have a top 5 because I have only used 3 different kinds of foundation since I first started wearing make-up. My face is pretty clear for the most part but I do use foundation when ever I go out with friends or doing pictures.
▪ RMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up
▪ Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation
▪ bareMinerals Ready Foundation
Why did you start a blog?
▪ I absolutely love to write! Blogging is just another way for me to express my life and what I love.
What is your favorite lipstick?
▪ I love any lipstick that has a matte finish, but I love the Revlon collection Just Bitten Kissable. I love the bold Romantic color.
What is your favorite animal?
▪ That’s so tough because I love all animals but I guess my favorite would be dogs!
What is your go to genre of music?
▪ My favorite band is OneRepublic so pop/rock but I also listen to a lot of country.
If you could go on your dream vacation, where would you go and whom would you bring?
▪ It would definitely be Australia, and I would bring my cousin, Julie!
What is your favorite character (movie, television show, cartoon, anime, etc.)
▪ Anastasia from the movie Anastasia
If you had to recommend one beauty product to someone, what would it be?
▪ RMS Beauty Un-cover-up, it does wonders!
How long do you take to do your makeup on a daily basis?
▪ On a school day it will only take me about 5 minutes to do my make-up, but if I am going out I usually take about 15.
Questions for the Nominees!
- How would you describe your blog in 3 simple words?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is your favorite type of music to listen to in the summer?
- If you could only use one beauty/grooming product, what would it be?
- If you only had $50 dollars for makeup, what would you buy?
- What is your favorite brand of makeup
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- Who is your favorite book or movie crush and why?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- If you had to recommend one product to someone whether it is beauty, food, home décor…etc. What would it be?
Bloggers…. I Nominate you!
She’s Looking At The Stars
Kayla Ryan Harvey