This past week and a half, I have had the opportunity to try out Morrocco Method International hair products. My hair is really thin and dry at the ends. I have tried various volume and thickening hair products that I was about to just accept the fact that I just have thin hair and there is nothing I can do about it.
Since early February, I have tried Avalon Thickening Shampoo with Biotin B-Complex. Their products are supposed to be formulated with organic essential oils and extracts rather than with harsh preservatives and hair-stripping cleaners that take away hairs natural oils. Since I began using their shampoo and conditioner, I have not noticed any changes in my hair. I knew for sure after I run out of the shampoo that I would try a different product because on the shampoo and conditioner bottles it states that it contains 70% Organic Content, which makes me question the other 30% of their ingredients. So after reading many other blogs, I stumbled upon Morrocco Method International hair care products. I read hundreds of reviews and comments about their products and I knew that I have finally found the next products for me.
With Morrocco Method International products, you know you are getting:
- Purely Natural
- Raw & Wild-Crafted
- Chemical Free and Safe (Absolutely No Chemicals)
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
Morrocco Method International focuses on holistic hair, face, and body care. Their products are top ranked for using safe, non-toxic ingredients according to the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Database. They are designed to strengthen, support a healthy scalp, and balance the moisture level of your hair. I had then decided to buy the CHI conditioner and all five of the unique shampoos, which are themed after the five elements; earth, air, water, fire, and ether. On the website, it states you can stick with one shampoo that works well with you or rotate through all five of the shampoos to get the most beneficial effect.
So after a week and a half of using their products, all I can say is WOW! I can definitely say that I have noticed a huge change in my hair. For the first day, I used the Heavenly Chi shampoo with the conditioner. After letting my hair dry, I noticed my ends were not as dry as they were. After about ten days using one full rotation of all 5 of their shampoos, I have noticed that my hair got significantly more shiny, strong, and silky. My favorite out of the five shampoos was the Pine Shale because after using it, I noticed the most amounts of differences in my hair, and it smells amazing. Morrocco Method International hair care does not lather at all because it contains no chemicals, so it might be difficult at first when trying their products. All their shampoos are a brownish color, which might be strange at first but your hair will love it. The smells of the shampoos remind me of an earthy smell and make me feel as though I am getting treated in a spa. When I purchased my shampoos and conditioner, I also received free trial sizes of the Euro Natural Oil Conditioner and Moisturizer, Pearl Essence Crème Rinse, and the Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel. I have not tried any of those yet, but once I do, I will be sure to review them.
In addition, you can join with Morrocco Methods International on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Healthy living is easier than you think.